Get a Digital Skill is 40 Days is a challenge that enables the participants to learn and earn Digital Skill Certificate in a group motivated learning.
Cornell University defines digital literacy as ‘the ability to find, evaluate, utilize, share, and create content using information technologies and the Internet. By this definition, digital skills are any skills related to being digitally literate.[Source]
Today, without these skills you are handicapped in the workplace. This platform is created to help a group of 10 to 20 Volunteers who come together to challenge each other to acquire various agreed Digital Skills by enrolling and completing free Digital Skill courses online.
We come together to be accountable to each other, help each other in the way of motivation and remaining committed to the agreed goal, which is to acquire the agreed certification within 40 days.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You join the WhatsApp [Minimum of 10 and Maximum of 20 Participants]
- Take the commitment oath – You will share this on Social Media (Twitter) with your name on it and the hashtag #DigitalSkillsIn40DaysChallenge
- Visit the agreed online learning platform and enroll in the agreed course
- Share your progress in the Group Chat every Saturday of the 40 Days Challenge
- Finish the Digital Skill Course and earn the certificate before the 40th Day of the Challenge
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE?
- A Smart phone or Tablet or Computer
- 2GB Internet Subscription (Minimum)
- Total Commitment on your part.
What are you waiting for?
If you believe you can remain committed, push aside all distractions and the internal noise that makes us give excuses; then join the WhatsApp group and let’s work together in learning digital skills.